Our monitoring services display the most important operating parameters of your data links and contracted equipment, giving you a clear understanding of the status and behavior of the network.
The Monitoring Service provides the following options:
- Monitors parameters such as bandwidth, delay, jitter and packet loss, CPU and memory of network equipment, among others.
- A web-based display.
- Operates by sending SNMP packets.
- This service continually monitors your network and proactively notifies you in the event of a failure.
- Operates on a 24x7x365 basis.
This new product complements our range of monitoring products. This service provides detailed information on your network traffic, making it an interesting tool to detect abnormal or unproductive behavior, as well as link usage trends at various times of the day or month.
- This new product offered by Gtd Teleductos complements our current range of monitoring products and provides detailed information on network traffic. It has a user-friendly and intuitive web interface, which each customer can access through a unique login and password.
It provides a detailed view of your network and displays:
- Traffic per interface (volume, speed, use, packages).
- Most commonly used applications.
- Users with higher traffic consumption.
- The source/destination IP addresses with the most traffic.
It monitors equipment that supports the Cisco Standard Netflow protocol.
It has a user-friendly and intuitive web interface, which each customer can access through a unique login and password.